Sunday, November 22, 2015

This week in running 11/15 - 11/21


DayMileage / WorkoutComments
Sunday26.75Las Vegas Marathon
MondayOff
TuesdayOff
Wednesday7Easy
Thursday7Easy
Friday5Easy
Saturday14Garmin Dump - 12 at 9:13 pace
Total miles for the week: 59.75 - YTD: 2150.25

Week's Summary


This week was all about recovery.  Being that I ran the Las Vegas Marathon, I was feeling pretty heavy legged up until about Friday.  Most of this week's runs, with the exception of Saturday's were easy and just enjoying the cool fall weather.




On the plus side, I did finish my eighth marathon this year.  While it certainly didn't go to plan, I am not distraught over it.  I just wasn't as excited about it this year and I suspect I was a little burned out and tired.  It also didn't help that I way overate in the days leading up to the event.

I still enjoy running, but I definitely need a break from marathon running.  I've done 4 since September so it's been a busy fall.

The question is, though, what I am training for and what is my next goal?  I guess time will tell, but I am enjoying staying fit and seeing the sites.


Upcoming Races


11/26: South Davis Rec Center Turkey Trot (5K) (Confirmed)
12/12: Elko Snowflake Festival 5K (Elko, Nevada -- maybe)
02/06: Winter Striders 5K (Confirmed)
02/20: Winter Striders 10K (Confirmed)
03/05: Winter Striders 10 Mile (Confirmed)
04/02: Winter Striders Half Marathon (Confirmed)
04/23: Winter Striders 30K (Confirmed)
11/13: Las Vegas Marathon (Maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment